Sunday, August 7, 2011

more treaseures I have redone ~tasha~

I have had a busy week redoing some frames and chairs for my home and to sale at the craft show this fall! Here is a little sneak peek at whats to come!
 These frames and shelf I have collected from deseret industries, yardsales, and family who are getting rid of their junk!!
This is a finished hutch that was gold and only $5 at a yardsale in delta, I painted it with Krylon spray paint in Pistacio, I forgot to take a before pic but it turned out way cute and is holding towels in my kids bathroom!
 This is a bedframe I found at deseret industries for $10, all it needed was a fresh coat of paint and it was good as new!
 I redid this table as well, this one went in my living room as an end table! I just fall in love with all my projects I dont want to get rid of them!!
 This is my end table for my downstairs living room, i got it at a yardsale I think, it was like $10, I sanded and repainted it, it is my favorite table in the house, I bought a new knob for it at home depot for $3.00 I used acrylic paint in the little bottle from walmart for this one, spray paint just didnt stick very well to it, I like using the little bottles for these kind of projects, it dries fast and it looks so much better after glazing it.


 This is the after of my table project! I loved doing this one, I love the color, just a hint thru my house brightens it up alot!

These are a few frames I redid that I found at yardsales and D.I. turned out so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment