Sunday, August 7, 2011

more projects before and after ~tasha~

Ok here are some more before and afters of the blog I posted earlier, I guess I tried to download too much my computer shut down!! So this is like part 2 of the last blog!
 This is a shelf, one of the first projects I actually MADE WITHOUT MY HUSBAND!!! I was so proud, I painted it the same color as my accent wall in my room. I was so proud of myself for accomplishing something  by myself! If you want further details on how I made this shelf reply to this blog and I will email you details on how I made it! Once again I forgot to take pics in the process so this is all I got!
I got this frame at a yardsale for 50 cents! It was an ugly brown color I spray painted it blue and glazed it with a dark glaze! It turned out so cute!

 This pic wouldnt turn upright but this was another treasure from D.I. I loved this basket, it was yellow and an ugly brown. I painted it the pistacio spray paint like my other green projects.
These are some of the frames redone from my last blog, ill get another pic of them posted I did alot of different colors! I love frames that add color to your decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment