Friday, July 15, 2011

**SiDe taBLes**


Tera picked this old sewing machine up at the local Friday Store today. She has been wanting it for almost 2 months now, but the price was way too high!! Considering it has been sitting, and sitting, and sitting we talked the owner down to a FAIR price!! There was an old sewing machine in it still, but it was missing a few pieces and no way it would ever work. So she unbolted it out and is making it into a table. Here are a few before pics! We are working on them today so they are not totally finished I just wanted to give a Sneak Peak!



Look at that detail! Its gonna look good once its all glazed up!



I (Cami) found this little side table at the D.I. up in Orem a few weeks back! I forgot to get a picture of the before-before I started to sand it. So the wood is lighter from the spots I already sanded. It cleaned up a lot easier than I thought it would!

                                         

                              Im excited to glaze this pretty table!

Primed, and ready to paint!!

Check back in a couple days for our FINSHED products!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment